We would greatly appreciate any donation you would like to make. We are an all volunteer organization so 100% of funds go to our dogs and veterans. All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a donation receipt for IRS purposes. We have multiple options for your support.
You can donate directly to us with a check or money order payable to “The Rescue for PTSD” and mail to:
The Rescue for PTSD
20212 Champion Forest Drive
Spring, TX 77379
You can also donate to us directly via “Zelle” using our phone number (346) 267-8882
If you would like to donate via Paypal, click HERE:
Please Note: Paypal charges the Rescue 2.2% + $.30 for each donation, if you would like to cover this fee in your donation, we would be grateful and have provided a chart for reference:
Shop via smile.amazon.com and choose The Rescue for PTSD as your Charitable Organization of Choice to help support us when you shop! Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to us!
Sign into your Kroger Account (City Market/King Soopers) and link your rewards card to The Rescue for PTSD!
Sign into Kroger.Com
- Navigate to ‘My Account’
- Scroll down to the ‘Community Rewards’ section of your Account page
- Select ‘Enroll Now’ or ‘Edit’
- Enter ‘The Rescue for PTSD’
If you would like to help on any of our Committees, please let us know via our Contact page.
- Grant Committee: Chair Laura Murray
- Fundraising & Donation Committee: Chair Aric Murray
- Veteran Committee: Chair Ken Frantz
- Canine Training Committee: Chair Samantha Scott